Do the following:
- Write down a 3 digit number so that
the first and third digits differ
by more than one.
- Now reverse the digits to form a second
- Subtract the smaller number from the
- Now reverse the digits in the answer you
got in step 3 and add it to that number.
- Multiply by one million.
- Subtract 733,361,573.
Then, under each of the digits in your
answer, write the letter which corresponds
to it using the following table:
- 0 --> Y
- 1 --> M
- 2 --> P
- 3 --> L
- 4 --> R
- 5 --> O
- 6 --> F
- 7 --> A
- 8 --> I
- 9 --> B
- Now read your message backward.